Yamm’s Chefs make your dreams come true serving a dinner buffet that’s fully devoted to the king of seafood and the most prized of marbled kinds of beef in creative dishes such as finger-licious sushi rolls and Roasted Lobster Tail with Miso Sauce and Wagyu Beef Slices in Curry Soup Noodles!
If there are 2 passions Hong Kong foodies seem never have enough of, these would definitely be the luscious lobster and “wah” wagyu! Now you can satisfy both cravings at once feasting on the melt-in-your-mouth meat and juicy lobsters stir-fried, cooked into a creamy bisque, grilled to perfection, fried as tempura, or simply steamed and chilled, served on ice.
Lobster Loves Wagyu Buffet Highlights:
- Freshly Shucked Seasonal Oysters
- Freshly Steamed Boston Lobsters on Ice
- Seared Wagyu Sliced Beef with Korean Paste Hot Cake (Live Station)
- Slow-Roasted US Grade Rib-Eye (Carving)
- Stir-fried Live Lobster with Butter Black Pepper Sauce (Open Kitchen Made To Order)
- Roasted Lobster Tail with Miso Sauce and Wagyu Sliced Beef in Curry Soup Noodle
- Seared Wagyu Slice Beef with Korean Paste in Paratha Roti (Indian Station)
- Grilled Lobster with Hollandaise Cheese Sauce (Yakitori)
- Japanese Wagyu Beef Salad with Shiso
- Rock salt Grilled Wagyu Beef, Leek Skewer (Yakitori)
- Seared Foie Gras on Toast with Mint Raisin Paste (Teppanyaki)
- Sweet Corn, Mince Beef Bean Curd Roll (Teppanyaki)
- Cutlet Cuttlefish Lobster Claw (Tempura)
- Wagyu Beef Kimchi Rice Roll
- Foie Gras, Wagyu Beef & Crab Meat Sushi
- Mango Lobster Salad Rice Roll
- Lobster Bisque
- Stewed Chicken Soup with Morel & Fish Maw
- “Black Forest” Tartlets with Kirsch Chantilly
- Fresh Fruit Pavlova
- “Mont Blanc” Chestnut Tartlets
In addition to year-round must-haves of freshly shucked oysters and Boston Lobsters, every dinner buffet spread at Yamm features international cheese & cold cuts with condiments and divine desserts complete with our signature matcha green tea chocolate fountain with seasonal strawberries and giant marshmallows!
Make sure to try all the live cooking stations where Yamm’s chefs serve marinated specials in Teochew style, succulent Chinese BBQ meats, Asian noodles, and Indian Tandoor oven specialities, all served nightly along the vast array of Japanese, Asian and Western delicacies.
Available from 1 Jul – 31 Aug 2020, 6:30pm – 10pm
Mon – Thu: HK$688 (Adult) HK$398 (Child)
Fri – Sun & Public Holidays & Eve: HK$728 (Adult) HK$428 (Child)
All prices are subject to a 10% service charge on the original price. Child price is 3 – 11 years old.