The newest dinner buffet at Yamm is a chest of treasures from the sea featuring Asian comfort foods cooked with most sought-after traditional dried seafood from premium abalone to sea cucumber, fish maw, conpoy and more. Even for desserts, there are unlimited egg custard tarts with edible bird’s nest for everyone!
Fans of traditional Chinese delicacies will be in seventh heaven this March to Jun at Yamm. Tuck into Braised Lobster Soup with Sea Cucumber or Braised Abalone and Conch with Seasonal Greens, then head over to our live cooking noodle station for the Udon with Fried Leek, Fish Dumpling and Vegan “Shark’s Fin” in Fish Broth.
Don’t miss Yamm’s signature freshly shucked oysters and lobsters on ice and if you crave something meatier, a carving of slow-cooked, tender ribs should do the trick.
Make sure to leave room for desserts though, with Sea Cucumber Soft Bread and Pineapple Soup with Bamboo Fungus & Vegan “Shark’s Fin” being both moreish, sweet and satisfying.
- Freshly Shucked Seasonal Oysters
- Freshly Steamed Boston Lobsters on Ice
- Braised Lobster Soup with Oats and Sea Cucumber (March only)
- Braised Seafood Soup with Vegan “Shark’s Fin” (April only)
- Braised Abalone and Conch with Garlic and Seasonal Greens
- Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom with Shrimp Roe
- Braised Fish Maw with Seasonal Greens in Black Truffle Sauce
- Braised Chicken in Abalone Oyster Sauce with Crispy Conpoy
- Udon with Fried Leek, Fish Dumpling and Vegan “Shark’s Fin” in Fish Broth
- Slow-cooked Australian OP Ribs
- Fried Rice with Abalone, Seafood and Sankuru Shrimp
- Brown Rice Porridge with Bird’s Nest, Pumpkin and Sweet Corn
Dessert Buffet Specials:
- Pineapple Soup with Bamboo Fungus and Vegan “Shark’s Fin”
- Portuguese Egg Tart with Edible Bird’s Nest
- Seaweed and Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate Grissini
- Sea Cucumber Soft Bread
Dinner Buffet（6:30 pm– 10pm）：
Mon – Thur : HK$688 (Adult) /HK$398 (Child; 3-11 years）
Fri – Sun & PH: HK$728 (Adult) /HK$428 (Child; 3-11 years）
Promotion period: 1 Mar -30 Jun 2020
*subject to a 10% service charge