星期一至四：HK$688 ﹝成人﹞ HK$398 ﹝小童﹞
星期五至日，公眾假期及前夕：HK$728 ﹝成人﹞ HK$428 ﹝小童﹞
*2019年9月20日：HK$798 ﹝成人﹞ HK$498 ﹝小童﹞
These two autumn months Yamm gives you more than 10 reasons to revisit often as the buffet features special dishes such as Seared Foie Gras with Peach Sauce, Superior Seafood Soup, and Korean Hanwoo Beef Sushi torched in front of you. Seafood fans will revel in the Slow-cooked Salmon in Citrus Butter and Crispy Fresh Oyster Cake Tempura available next to unlimited freshly steamed live Boston lobsters on ice and freshly shucked oysters!
Available from 1 Sep – 30 Oct* 2019, from 6:30pm till 10pm.
Mon – Thu: HK$688 (Adult) HK$398 (Child; 3-11 years)
Fri – Sun & Public Holidays & Eve: HK$728 (Adult) HK$428 (Child)
* except for 20 September 2019: HK$798 (Adult) HK$498 (Child; 3-11 years)
All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
Tuck into the best dinner buffet of the decade served at The Mira’s award-winning restaurant Yamm this autumn.
If our signature mound of freshly steamed Boston lobsters on ice and freshly shucked oysters with live cooking stations serving made-to-order Asian specials isn’t enough to tickle your palate, Yamm’s Chefs prepared a number of luxurious treats that will keep you coming back for more.
Anniversary Buffet Celebration Highlights:
- Freshly Shucked Oysters
- Freshly Steamed Boston Lobsters on Ice
- Sliced Spanish Sarreno Ham with Melon
- Seared Foie Gras with Peach Sauce
- Superior Seafood Soup in Hot Pot
- Slow-cooked Salmon Confit with Garlic and Citus Butter
- Flamed Korean Hanwoo Beef Sushi
- Crispy Fresh Oyster Cake Tempura
- Yamato Pork, Mini Green Pepper, Mini Sweet Potato, Chicken Skin Yakitori
- Mango Mille Feuille & a dozen of other desserts
In addition to year-round must-haves of freshly shucked oysters and Boston Lobsters, every dinner buffet spread at Yamm features international cheese & cold cuts with condiments and divine desserts complete with our signature matcha green tea chocolate fountain with seasonal strawberries and giant marshmallows!
Make sure to try all the live cooking stations where Yamm’s chefs serve marinated specials in Teochew style, succulent Chinese BBQ meats, Asian noodles, and Indian Tandoor oven specialities, all served nightly along the vast array of Japanese, Asian and Western delicacies.