HK$268 (成人) HK$168 (小童)
Afternoons are for dainty nibbles and what better way to satisfy your post-lunch-pre-dinner cravings than heavenly sweet and savory delights made with most delicate bird’s nest? The new weekend afternoon tea buffet at Yamm features Bird’s Nest with Peach Gum and Coconut Sweet Soup, sizzling Bird’s Nest with Seafood and Bamboo Fungus Fried Rice, as well as irresistible desserts such as Bird’s Nest Strawberry Tart!
Available from 1 Mar – 30 Apr, 3:30pm – 5:45pm on every Sat & Sun
as well as Good Friday and Easter Monday (19 & 22 Apr)
HK$268 (Adult) HK$168 (Child; 3-11 years)
All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
If you’re feeling peckish on a weekend afternoon there is no better way to satisfy all your cravings than a quality afternoon tea buffet.
Now at The Mira, you may pick your way through a myriad of delicate pastries, sweet desserts and savory relishes made with one of the most sought after delicacy in Asia prepared in creative ways by Chefs at Yamm! Come with family and friends, they’ll be in seventh heaven!
Afternoon Tea Buffet Chef’s Picks:
- Bird’s Nest with Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Cold Bird’s Nest with Peach Gum and Coconut and Grass Jelly Sweet Soup
- Bird’s Nest with Seafood Skewer Egg Roll and Pomelo Sauce
- Classic Portuguese Egg Tart topped with Bird’s Nest
- Papaya Jelly and Bird’s Nest Snow Fungus
- Bird’s Nest Strawberry Tart